Holey moley, it’s been too long since I last wrote. Life is pretty good here in Massachusetts. My absence from writing is partly because I don’t have anything exciting to share and partly because I haven’t been inspired to write. But maybe that slump is ending now. Anyways… since my last post:
- My cousin Justin flew up to Boston from North Carolina the first weekend in May. I hadn’t seen him in forever–I think I was in high school the last time. Derek and I met him for a Red Sox game Friday night and then the three of us spent Saturday walking around the city (in the rain).
- Work got a little crazy when an employee I worked closely with left–and then a little less crazy when my boss hired a replacement. I think I’m finding my balance again. All in all, I’m really happy with my job. Here’s a recent ad campaign (click to see it bigger):
- Jerry, my fish, died. It was unexpected. And sad. I still feel awful.
- Derek is done (!) with his first year at UNH. Yippee! I’m so proud of him. No homework=extra time to hang out with me. Oh… and he won an award last week. So I’m extra proud.
- It has rained. A lot. I feel like I’m in Seattle. Except that I can’t call up my friends and see if they wanna meet me for a drink and a game of shuffleboard. (Sigh). But in case you missed the Facebook announcement- I’ll be home for a week in July! I’m already counting down the days.
What’s new with you, my friends?