I’m back! And I had so much fun that my body didn’t know what to do with itself and I ended up catching a cold. Boo…
I found my old camera with a cracked screen while I was packing so I actually have some photos to share. We couldn’t preview them or even see what we were taking a picture of most of the time, so I’m pretty impressed that we got so many decent photos.
This is us riding the streetcar (I pretended to drive and was apparently SUPER happy about it):
Some of other things we did that lack photographic evidence:
- Played Uno at a couple bars
- Walked the streets with beers/daiquiris/mixed drinks in our hands (not all at once, though)
- Piled on the bed and watched funny Youtube videos
- Enjoyed the BEST chocolate cake ever (thanks for baking it Mego)
- Listened to some live jazz
- Acquired a greater appreciation for Parks and Rec
- Shopped the boutiques near their house (Doug sat this one out)
- Visited Doug at his bar
- Sang Tenacious D while we walked the neighborhood
You see? It was an amazing trip. I was so bummed to come back to real life and back to work. But that’s what being a grown-up is all about. Now I’m left counting down the days until Doug and Mego come visit me. I’m serious you two, start planning.