I’m back at work today after a beautiful week in the Pacific Northwest. I was there primarily for Katie’s wedding, but I was able to see D’s parents, spend some time at home with my mom and sisters and squeeze in a visit with Erin in Portland. I missed my dad and Christina–you’re both at the top of my visit-list for next time.
It was a really great week–full of sunshine, old friends and family. The only thing I would have changed was the fact that Derek was back in Boston. Next time we’re coming together, vacationing separately is not so fun. Some of my favorite things (mostly in chronological order):
- Watching Big Brother with Rebecca.
- A nice meal and excellent conversation at the Nelson house.
- Doing hair and makeup at the bridal suite before the wedding. I miss having a bunch of girl roomies.
- Katie looking more beautiful than ever as she walked down the aisle.
- Dancing the night away with the ladies.
- Watching The Hunger Games with my mom and sister
- Hugging and kissing Horton. Until he made my allergies worse–then we stayed away from each other.
- Helping Jaime pick out her first day of school outfit.
- Drinks, dinner and catching up with Erin.
Katie, you looked amazing and your wedding was perfect. Thank you for inviting me and congratulations on the start of your happy marriage.
I hope you all had a lovely Labor Day weekend. I’m back to work for 8 days and then I’m having my wisdom teeth removed. I’m kinda scared and kinda excited to spend four days watching tv instead of working. At least that how I hope it plays out…
Until next time,