Remember when I used to blog? Well, I’m ready to get back into it. I’m gonna start this off with a speedy-quick recap of the last nine months. Sound good?
September and October
- Lauren’s beautiful wedding
- A visit from D’s parents
- Electric Run 5K
- Meeting my precious nephew
- Not pictured: An overnight trip to Salem with my ladies
November and December
- A trip to NYC
- Home for Christmas
- We’re engaged!
- SEA-HAWKS (Thanks for the awesome tickets Dad)
- Not pictured: Thanksgiving, Ugly Sweater 5K
January and February
- Ringing in the new year with my favorite people (and celebrating 5 years with D)
- Seahawks win the Superbowl
- Aunty Sharon and Uncle B move to Tennessee 😦
- Surprise engagement party for D and I
- Not pictured: Tubing with friends
March and April
- Work trip to Mexico…not so bad, right?
- Rebecca visited!
- New shoes, new habits
- Not pictured: Easter with Gram and Gramps
I’m a little bummed that I took such a long break from blogging. As you can see, some really amazing things happened since last summer and they definitely deserve more than a bullet point. But at least it’s better than nothing.
May’s shaping up to be a great month. I’ve got a road trip, an epic concert and a visit from my cousin to look forward to over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!